Steve Jansen - Through A Quiet Window (photobook)

discussioni su tutti i musicisti che hanno collaborato con Sylvian
alex2222
Moderatore

Steve Jansen - Through A Quiet Window (photobook)

Messaggioda alex2222 » 18 ottobre 2015, 22:09

Libro fotografico di Steve Jansen, raccolta di foto del periodo 1981-1983. Pubblicato il 28 settembre, al momento è ordinabile solo in Giappone.

http://artespublishing.com/books/86559-127-9-en/

Steve Jansen, ex. drummer of JAPAN, a group acclaimed for the albums “Gentlemen Take Polaroids””Tin Drum” & other significant works in early 80s, will release his first long-awaited photobook “Through A Quiet Window” in September.

Most of the photos were shot between 1981 and 83. Readers will be able to gain deeper insights into the members of JAPAN – David Sylvian, Mick Karn, Richard Barbieri, Rob Dean – during their tours and studio recording sessions along with YMO (Yellow Magic Orchestra) members Yukihiro Takahashi, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Haruomi Hosono, and the final member of JAPAN, Masami Tsuchiya etc..

from Steve Jansen Official:
It contains 170 images consisting mostly of monochrome prints, but also colour and a selection of Polaroids. Some texts by myself appear in the book as well as a contribution from Yukihiro Takahashi who has produced the book via his Hints Music publishing company. He and I together wanted to make the images that have been featured online (as well as others never before published) available in an art book format. The book is compact and beautifully presented by Japanese designer Keiji Terai and is being printed and manufactured in Japan.

International customers may also preorder from Amazon (Japan), Tower Records (Japan) and Diskunion (Japan). The book will go on general sale on 20th October.
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.

Torna a “Steve Jansen, Mick Karn, Richard Barbieri & company”